Whether you have an established Wisconsin or Minnesota based business, or are wishing to establish a a Corporation or Limited Liability Company in Wisconsin or Minnesota, the attorneys at Borakove | Osman LLC have the experience to provide efficient and thorough legal services to you and your company.
Business owners wear many hats – and must do so to remain efficient and competitive. Running a small to medium-sized business has overwhelming responsibilities; oftentimes important tasks like maintaining proper minutes and company records fall to the bottom of the list. However, such yearly maintenance requirements are imperative and vital to ensure limited liability and future success. Maintaining good business records and having the necessary business agreements is essential to protecting your business, minimizing conflicts between co-owners, separating business liability from personal liability, planning for the successful transition or successor of the business and maintaining the company’s business’ tax status with the Internal Revenue Service.
The attorneys at Borakove | Osman LLC get it, and understand that every dollar matters, and should be invested towards building your business, and securing your investment. As part of our comprehensive small business counseling and legal services, the attorneys at Borakove | Osman LLC will serve as your Small to Mid-Sized Business Counsel to take care of your legal business needs, while you focus on running the business.
As part of our legal services, if requested, we can:
- Provide telephone conferences during the entire year to answer your questions regarding the daily business issues which confront you in your business enterprise;
- Meet with you at a time that fits your busy schedule, including after 5:00 p.m.;
- Remind you in advance of your Company’s Annual Meetings of the Member’s and Managers or Shareholders and Directors;
- Hold your annual meetings at our offices;
- Maintain your Company’s minute book and business records book;
- Complete the summary and minutes of the Annual Meetings of the Member’s and Manager or Shareholders and Directors;
- Prepare and file the Annual Report with the State of Wisconsin;
- Prepared Consent Resolutions (as needed) (including banking resolutions and real estate resolutions throughout year);
- Act as your Company’s official Registered Agent in Wisconsin for service of process to insure you receive all formal notices from the Department of Financial Institutions and legal process within 48 hours of service;
- Provide any future legal services, i.e., trade name registration, draft independent contractor agreement, review or prepare lease agreements, buy-sell agreements and other business agreements;
- And more…
We understand the importance of keeping business costs low, manageable, and certain. However, we also believe that sound legal advice can often avoid unexpected costs and unnecessary disagreements between business partners and third parties.
Please contact us to learn more about our business counsel services.