Borakove | Osman LLC is a Premier Boutique Estate Planning, Trusts and Business Planning Law Firm serving Madison, Wisconsin and surrounding areas. We are always looking for new talent to help our firm deliver the best legal services and client service. See below for specific openings.
Law Firm Receptionist / Legal Administrative Assistant
A boutique estate and business planning law firm on Madison’s west side with a sophisticated client base is seeking a friendly and welcoming individual to join our Law Firm as the Director of First Impressions. Our ideal candidate must love interacting with people, have strong communication skills, be resourceful and proactive, possess proficient computer skills, and maintain a professional appearance. Professional telephone etiquette, good interpersonal skills, and a friendly disposition are a must. If you are known for your smile, multi-tasking skills, being a perfectionist and ability to follow-through, you should apply!
Hours will be 8 am to 5 pm. Monday – Friday. (40 hours per week – can be flexible for the right candidate).
• Make a great impression by greeting and assisting each client and visitor in a warm and friendly manner; direct each visitor appropriately.
• Answer inbound calls in a prompt manner and route calls internally to various staff. Deliver prompt, accurate messages to attorneys and staff.
• Manage and maintain a clean and welcoming appearance of reception area and conference rooms; maintain organization of copy room.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• General administrative duties including sorting/distributing mail, document copying and scanning, and data entry. Prepare outgoing mail and bring to drop box each day.
• Manage Firm social media accounts.
• Manage Firm email marketing; assist with coordinating events.
• Organize and plan Firm/employee social outings.
• Perform general office tasks, run errands as directed, and all other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor, as the first voice and face that our clients will encounter. An individual who is outgoing, with a positive and friendly attitude – team player.
• Computer proficiency is a must (experience in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to record accurate information.
• Ability to meet deadlines/handle interruptions. Adaptable and flexible, with great time management skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• 2-5+ years of experience in an office environment.
• Legal experience is a plus, but not required. Alternatively, work experience in a front office positions, handling receptionist responsibilities, in any industry, i.e. salon, dental office, etc. is a plus.
Education: Associates degree or higher; or comparable work experience
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a company retirement plan based upon term of service, PTO and 6 paid holidays + Flex Holiday, and health benefits for full-time employees.
Location: West Side Madison/Middleton, WI
Start date: Immediate
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter stating your interest in our position and salary requirements with your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!!